Hi everyone,
I have a problem with my computer and I can't fix it. I was thinking if any of you guys can help me. I will describe my problem as best as I can. When I turn on my computer, it shows me a black screen. It says "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start sucessfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this." There are two more messages saying if this happened, choose this. if that happened, choose that. At the bottom, I can choose: Safe Mode, Safe Mode With Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, Last Known Good Configuration, Start Windows Normally. I have tried all of them, but my computer still restarts. So I can't get to Windows to do anything. If I chooose "Start Windows Normally", it will show "Windows Xp Professional" with a loading bar. Seconds after this, a blue screen appears suddenly, then it's gone in a flash and my computer restarts. I didn't add any hardware in my computer. But lately I have been having a problem with my CD-RW drive. It won't read. When I put in a CD, it will think that there isn't anything in the drive. Please tell me what to do! I'm stuck!
Lian