Thread: Help! DirectDraw And Direct3D

Unhappy Help! DirectDraw And Direct3D

I Got A Big Problem... I Can't Make Any 3D animation Because Of The Graphics.

when i open Dxdiag , InDisplay Tab, Direct Draw And Direct 3D dont Work

In Notes:
    The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above. Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

I Have Got DirectX 9.0b Installed, I've Tried Lots Of nVidia Drivers [ my motherboard is nVidia and Graphic Card - too ]

Actually.... DirectDraw Works, But 15 Slower Than Normal [ 2fps ]

But Its Acceleration Doesn't

What Is Going On???
    Help Please
    Thank You

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Uninstall your current drivers via Control Panel > Add/Remove.(not via device manager). Reboot if necessary.

Then install and run Driver Cleaner to remove any traces of the old drivers that are left. Reboot if necessary. Get it here

Then install the latest WHQL certified drivers (61.76) from here

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Am just curious to know if, as the group subject is 2003 and I guess your running 2003 then, does Direct 3D work properly? I only ask this as I am a person who uses 3D apps and have tried to use 2k3 & Dr3 before but the apps or games never seemed to actually work to their full potential.
    Live long and prosper!

Smile Graphic acceleration Win 2003

How can I enable graphic acceleration in Windows Server 2003?

Windows Server 2003 Graphics Acceleration is disabled by default, which disables DirectX functionality. This is to enhance server stability and is not needed in standard server scenarios.

To enable DirectX, you must first enable graphics acceleration. To do so follow the next steps:

Right click on the desktop and go to Properties, Settings, Advanced, Troubleshooting.
    Set the Hardware acceleration bar to Full.

Click Ok all the way out.
    To activate Direct3D and DirectDraw (DirectX) follow the next steps:

Go to Start/Run and type "dxdiag".
    Click OK.
    Click on the Display tab, then click on the Enable button for DirectDraw and Direct3d.

Click Ok all the way out.

I Hope this may help you.