Thread: VOICE RECOGNITION TIPS for free!

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

VOICE RECOGNITION TIPS for free!

For the month of May and June you can get a handy dandy 5 week tutorial straight to your email! Techguy takes you through a crash course discussing tips on how you can clean up and tweak your PC to finally get that super ninja-kickin' power that can transcribe text faster and more powerful than ever before. All you have to do is sign up here and the information is yours...FREE!

Get tips for voice recognition in OFFICE XP, as well as the other popular voice recognition software suites.
    GET THE TIPS FREE DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Enjoy,
    BB

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    How do I make the voice recognition wizard from Office XP to go away forever?

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    uninstall Office XP, then do a custom reinstall, and don't install the voice recognition option. Further you can go in to the control panel, and I believe you do it through the regional settings or the speech setting, and delete the components/remove any that are involved with speech recognition.
    Hope this helps,
    BB

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    well, this is for a costumer from my work, so I cannot unninstall and do a reinstall. I might use the remove option if the costumer keeps complaining about it though.
    Thanks BB. As always your advise is the just~~!!