Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Jus spent the past half hour or so reading Resi 4 reviews!! MOUTHWATERING STUFF !! I'd part exchange my gf for an early copy....keep that quiet tho

Check out the reviews and the streaming clips

http://cube.ign.com/articles/577/577841p1.html

http://cube.gamespy.com/gamecube/res.../577819p1.html

streaming clips at http://media.cube.gamespy.com/media/...21/vids_1.html

I'm contemplating on ordering the US version of Resi 4 from www.lik-sang.com. They are supposedly one of the best in importing games. It's only gonna cost £32.05 including p&p which is great considering the game will cost £40 when it is released here! I wanna play it now whilst i'm off from uni rather than get it in March where i wont have much time what with courseworks and stuff!

Is this site any reliable...it sez it'll take 5-14 days...which isnt too bad...but I don't wanna be waiting around longer!! The UK version will be identical right to the US version?? I'm planning on using my Action Replay which has Freeloader with it in order to run the game..that should work, shouldnt it??

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    They have been around for a long time, and do heavy marketting. I never ordered thought, since don't really need to buy import games. I only bought a couple of import games for the Dreamcast (Dead or Alive 2 LE, and Guilty Gear X) but I bought them thru eBay. DOA2LE cost me my pretty penny too, but it was worth it

Sounds good.....i've never bought anything from e-bay but i did get my Hi-MD from Amazon tho....saved myself £75 plus they delivered a month earlier than scheduled which was cool. I tried ordering Resi 4 from amazon.com site and they dont deliver to the UK...but i've placed my order on lik-sang.com so hopefully it'll arrive be4 this weekend

YEAH MY MUHFU*KING RESI ORDER IS FINALLY SHIPPING....LIK-SANG WERE TAKING AGES....I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GOING TO GET IT IM SO BORED WITH THE GAMES I GOT I NEED A NEW GAME TO PLAY

well RAS. Lik Sang can't ship you a game before its release date

but there was no reason to wait 4 days after the game was released before they shipped it its not as if they were ot of stock! I BETTER GET MY GAME BY MONDAY AT THE LATEST

I might be wrong, but the release date was January 15, meaning today.... I will go and check it out. BRB

Well, silly me. You are right, the release date is (was) 1/11/2005, meaning I could have my copy 4 days ago I will and pick it up, since my Mom (great mom, right) has it already in her hand (That was my Christmas gift )
    She pre-purchased the game in November
    I am reading the review on Gamespot right now, and crying at the same time http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adv...gc_flashtop_bg They are usually harsh with the ratings, meaning that the game MUST be really good. IT even has the editors choice.
    I can't wait to get out of work, and go and give it a go
    Some beers, lights out, and sound loud

u've got a pre-purchase and havent bothered buying it yet?? SHAME ON UR MR. DEHCBAD25....SHAME ON U guess its understandable since ur working...but if it was me i'd hav been qeueing up from the week b4 it was released lol...but then again it is the game i have been waiting for 2 years to be released

well, it was my only item in the Christmas list (I had a couple more, but that have priority 1) the problems were 1) I thought it was going to be released the 15. I had to start playing Prince of Persia Warrior Within instead on Friday (Awesome game BTW) because I was still waiting for the game, 2 ) My mother lost the receipt, I had to call her 5 times to make sure she looked for it on Friday )

BTW< I am actually playing the game now
    It is awfull, don't even start playing. You will get so disapointed....
    Sicked It is actually pretty good
    I got as far as chapter 3, and it is 5 chapters That were just the trial run. Now I will play it to the perfection
    I know it is 5 chapters just because I looked on the Internet. I only looked to see what "Spinel" are for, but I don't want to read the faq, I want pretty much figure everything out by mysel, so, if you know if it is safe to sell them, or I should keep some I will apreciate it.
    Best thing, I get to play RE4 with some Argentinean beer, some shrimp and some buffalo wings
    Life sucks, doesn't it?

lmao@argentinean beer....good stuff??
    Yeh played Warrior Within, def a good game....but im not gonna buy it till i've finished the first one which i got pretty recently!

5 chapters in Resi?? and u've completed 3 chapters already
    i thought the game was meant to take about 20 hours to complete
    life sure sounds pretty good 4 u....buffalo wings....damn now im all hungry and sh*t
    i've got nothin better to do then watch "the o.c." (that marissa chick aint bad tho lol)
    Last edited by r_a_s_10; January 16th, 2005 at 12:55 PM.

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    I'm just going to wait for the official release and buy it online for £29.99 like i always do

I'm just reading the review now, i've been so busy that i haven't checked up on the game since 6 months ago.

I'll be back with my feedback on the review

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar

Just watched the video review, *DROOL*

This is Silent Hill 4 and Resident Evil stuck together in a new type of game, i believe this was the natual step for the Resident Evil series, and it's just fitting, that it has happened for the most antisipated sequal of the series of all time.

I'll definately be buying it when it hits our shores, this is PERFECT gaming

P.S. I can't believe Leon Kennedy has made it from Rookie cop, to Government Agent!