Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Heh,

RE 2/RE 3 with infinate ammo and weapons is the ONLY way to play, killing the zombies with a gattling gun just hits the spot for me

And actually hunting Nemesis down with the infinate rocket launcher is the best!

S.T.A.R.S... BANG!

I remember when i finally got the infinate rocket launcher, i was actually running around screaming for Nemesis to appear

I started RE 3 last night, was bored, i've clocked RE 2 far too many times, man i forgot how good RE 3 was, not as good as RE 2 was back in it's time, but it was a GEM of a game

Played about 3 hours, up to the clock tower

RE 3 Favourite Quotes

"S.T.A.R.S"...

"IF ONLY THEY HAD THE POWER TO FIGHT... ONCE THE WHEELS OF JUSTICE HAD TURNED, THERE WOULD BE NO MERCY"

"CALM DOWN LADY"

"IT'S FINALLY OVER"... BOOM!

Ah my good friend Neme, i've missed him

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    Which plataform do you play them GGG?
    Favorite quote from RE so far I think it would be...."Eat this.....Queeny" From RE0
    Thought I would have loved to call the Tirant (after you get the rocket launcher) and say " HEY...YOU..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcbad25
    Which plataform do you play them GGG?
    Favorite quote from RE so far I think it would be...."Eat this.....Queeny" From RE0
    Thought I would have loved to call the Tirant (after you get the rocket launcher) and say " HEY...YOU..."
    Use to play the games on the PlayStation One, but now i have every copy of RE on the Game Cube

I bought them all to keep up with the times.

The controller is so ****ing annoying compared to the PS2 joypad, but i can live with it for the sake of better graphics

lol...controller aint that bad. i think its decent for the resi games. I personally dont think Resi 4 will come out feeling right on the PS2 cos the game is based around the GC pad e.g hitting L&R during cut scenes etc wont hav the same appeal on a PS2 pad. I guess Capcom noticed the GC pad was shit and worked around it to their benefit.

Oh as for fave Resi quote its gotta be Luis' line wen u enter the cabin after being chased by the villagers "Well, I see that the President's equipped his daughter with...ballistics too" when referring to Ashley's...erm assets that cracked me up real good
    Last edited by r_a_s_10; February 1st, 2005 at 14:03 PM.

Man, i just can't get along with the contoller, it isn't percise feeling, it's so big and clumsy

I think PS2 joypad is the best in the world, and nothing can beat it, they have reached perfection!

P.S. Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes was a BIATCH to play on the Game Cube controller, had such a hard time with that

GC are the smallest controller. I didn't understand why you say it is so big. Buttons are big, but because it is inclined toward kids. Anyhow..
    Yes, I love that quote too. I had forgotten about it, but I actually played that part 3 times because of that (I wanted to make sure I hard it well)

GC are the smallest controller. I didn't understand why you say it is so big. Buttons are big, but because it is inclined toward kids. Anyhow..
    Yes, I love that quote too. I had forgotten about it, but I actually played that part 3 times because of that (I wanted to make sure I hard it well)
    Hmmm,

Is the standard original Game Cube controller the same around the world or did they make a smaller version?

Because my controllers are FAR from being decribed as small!

I know that X-BOX made a big ass controller at first, but then was forced to create a smaller, sexier version because the hands of japanese people, and indeed a lot of other people we're too small

What's going on!?

any of u lot have $10, 000 to spare?? mind lending it to me (i'll pay u back, honest) cos i was interested in buying this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...869570922&rd=1

Whoever really does end up buying that is a sucker....cos i personally think both films were sh*t in comparision to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by r_a_s_10
    any of u lot have $10, 000 to spare?? mind lending it to me (i'll pay u back, honest) cos i was interested in buying this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...869570922&rd=1

Whoever really does end up buying that is a sucker....cos i personally think both films were sh*t in comparision to the game.
    "I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but i do know this, if you don't let us f**k this assho*e, we are going to have both our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit".

Best speech of all time, sorry couldn't help it

Sums it all up really, crazy, crazy people buying, assh*les selling

Oh man ras, that chick in your signature is hot!
    Last edited by GimieGimieGimie; February 4th, 2005 at 14:05 PM.

I cannot buy that because I don't have enpought space in the appartment to display it

I cannot buy that because I don't have enpought space in the appartment to display it
    lol wot worries me is the thought that u wud actually hav bought it if u had the money and had more space in ur apartment

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    Sums it all up really, crazy, crazy people buying, assh*les selling
    I couldnt have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    Oh man ras, that chick in your signature is hot!
    I definately have to agree with that

btw how do u like my new avatar

Hello I'm Gio from us and i'm not sure if everybody here foreing (to me) but i already got re4...its ok...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT! THIS THING IS FREEKIN BAD A$$ IVE BEEN LOSING MY LIFE ON THIS THING! I HAVENT GONE TO SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS JUST TO PLAY IT AND I STILL HAVENT PASSED IT I LOVE BLOWING UP BRAINS!!!!!

I wonder if any of you ever played Resident Evil 1.5 one of the Betas from RE2

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    lol wot worries me is the thought that u wud actually hav bought it if u had the money and had more space in ur apartment

I couldnt have said it better myself

I definately have to agree with that

How did u get my wife's pic dood??????.....lol