Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Quote Originally Posted by PIPER
    How did u get my wife's pic dood??????.....lol
    damm she's fu^$% hot

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I Finally finished RE2 The 4 endings (In the DC)
    Weird thought, the second series overwrite the first series extra......
    Anyhow, now I have the story, and I can continue with RE4. I advanced a little, but still I haven't pass chapter 3 (I am after the goliath)
    Does the quantity of continue used matter to unlock things? So far I haven't used a single continue. I am thinking about first finishing the game, then replay it to unlock things.
    Weekend ahead, maybe I will reach 4 chp

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Completed RE 4 last weekend, only took me 14 hours on "normal", shit easy game, was quite fun, but certainly isn't RE, it's Metal Gear Solid 2 on zombie crack.

I was happy with the game, and disappointed at the same time, i would much rather have preferred the scrapped version of RE, but nevermind.

I'll write a full game review on it later on in the week

its been a while since i've played RE4 but i dont think it matters how many continues u hav actually. Most of the unlocking is done in The Mercenaries and Assignment Ada bonus games which become availabe after u complete the game.

btw i agree wit RE4 being anything like MGS2 wit zombies....its not really about espionage but yeah it is unlike conventional Resi games as its just an action fest and not much in terms of suspense like the old Resi's. The only real suspense is tryna stay alive wit all them villagers and robed men after u. still a gr8 game tho. playin Cold Fear at the mo....a lil like Resi but on a boat...but it obviously cant compare to it.

Been playin MGS3 (only came out in the UK bout a month ago)...gr8 game wit a gr8 story line...i heard theres a rumour about another remake of Twin Snakes coming to the GC this time being produced by Konami rather than Silicon Knights...what's the point why not jus remake the 2 MGS that came out before the version that came out in 98 cos a lot of us didnt get a chance to play the early editions plus it'd help wit understand the MGS story better....

I've changed my mind about Resi 4 being my game of the year...i think it'll have to be the upcoming Zelda game on the GC..the trailers look simply stunning

check them out at:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=641

does anyone here have the beta version of Biohazard 2? Resident Evil 2?

is the beta version even available??????

yup is out there .... the game was completly different from the release one ..looks cooler... one of the main characters was a blonde girl named Elza Walker instead of CLaire Redfield ( Chris Sis )

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    UPdate
    I finished the game LONG TIME AGO. Took me about 20 hours. It was easier than other games because it is a lot more stright forward, but it is filled with action and the game play switches a lot. I love chapter 5-2 since there is a lot of changes
    And the Mercenaries, I find it DIFFICULT