Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    NOOOoOOoooOOooOOooOOooOOO!!!

How can they hurt me like this!?

A resident evil game i can hear and read about and never be able to play?

Man, it hurts, it hurts.

It's nearly as bad as Dino Crisis for the PS1, Dino Crisis 1 & 2 linked together, and in the end of #2, the ending was sick, involving serious time travel, and a cliff hanger ending i just wanted to see finished.

But they didn't, Dino Crisis 3 was released on X-BOX but i read the storyline, and it's based on a completely new set of charactors and is set in SPACE?

That really hurt, and so does this

On a brighter note, RAS, if you have the time, can you PM the main storyline of RE 4, and what happens with ADA, pretty please

I'm not the type of person who gets dissappointed when i hear the end of a movie or game, i'm a completely different bread of person who just needs to know the whole storyline ASAP, and playing it and watching what i heard come to life is more then i need to satisfy my appitite

Heh, in most cases, when i download a film, i watch the beginning, the middle and the end to check if theres any damage.

Then if it's a really good film, i go to watch it at the cinema as soon as i'm won over.

Then once i've seen the film, i go home and watch it fully again

It rulez
    I know what you mean there,for years people have been wanting to play these "scrapped" versions of RE games especiall Biohazard 1.5(beta version of RE2) and the beta for Biohazard 1(Where the giant snake was in the shed area) its a real shame these games will never make it to the fans hands.It would be interesting to see what could have been.

I agree! Dino Crisis 1 and 2 were awsome games.I loved every moment of them so naturally i was hyped when i heard about part 3.The first screen shots i saw for DC3 were awsome then suddenly they were scrapped and the space version came out which i hated.I never finished it.Im just glad i didnt buy that game lol.

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Nice to know i wasn't alone with the Dino Crisis... Crisis

And about RE builds we will never see, we should write to the game makers offering money and power, someone is bound to leak a copy "accidently"

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    Nice to know i wasn't alone with the Dino Crisis... Crisis

And about RE builds we will never see, we should write to the game makers offering money and power, someone is bound to leak a copy "accidently"
    wish it wre that simple many people tryed a similar idea to get Biohazard 1.5(Beta version of RE2 which had a character named elza walker and the whole game was different except leon was in it) released and even had a patition with millions of signatures on it and still no luck.Perhaps you remember the site that started it? www.bioflames.com ? the site seems to be down now.

no matter how much we complain about it...i dont think we're ever gonna see the scrapped games! Dont quite understand why tho....i know a lot of people would go out and buy the games...it'd only fill Capcoms pockets with more money, so obviously money aint a issue here. Guess they jus wanna stay true to the game and not stray from the story line....like other games did, namely Survivor and Outbreak which were total and utter horsesh*t. Also maybe the fact that they never completed the production of the game doesnt help either...although i know that they finished 2/3 or sumthin of "Resi 1.5". I guess they jus cant be asked to go back into production to finish off the incomplete games such as the early version of Resi 4. Personally i dont think it would have been better then the Resi 4 we've got now because it doesnt seem as 'interactive' enough. It jus seems to be the same thing as previous Resi games. But dont get me wrong...in terms of atmosphere it looks fantastic, the storyline i remember vaguely....something similar to the released one where Leon has been infected by a sort of virus and its a race against time to find the antidote before he transforms.

Thanks for the PM RAS

I pmed you back, thanks!

If i ever get rich, i'll offer Capcom $10,000 for one single user licence of their RE 4 beta copy

I'm sure we would make some kind of arrangment

Btw - I miss the buff women in your avatar, she brightened up my day
    Last edited by GimieGimieGimie; January 29th, 2005 at 02:50 AM.

its still the same women..jus a diff pic! but for everyones viewing pleasure i'll put the old one back up
    i jus checked out some of the newly released vids of the beta Resi 4....that game looks so tense! It would have been the scariest game ever...no doubt bout it! Somehow i dont think $10, 000 would be enough Gimie

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    The pics of the RE4 beta reminded me of the pics for Alone in the Dark 4.
    Well, then it is decided. I will finish RE 2. Unfortunately I couldn't find patches for the PC version, and I don't want to waste precious space from the GC mem card. I will try to see if I can tweak RE2 in the PC. It runs too fast. I feel as if all zombies are Crimsom heads
    Got too late from work today, so probably I will make a couple of hours tomorrow for RE2. Have to work on Sunday too, so I doubt I can finish it this weekend , but that way I can keep the emotion of RE4
    Man, there are so many games I want to play (and finish) and so few weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcbad25
    The pics of the RE4 beta reminded me of the pics for Alone in the Dark 4.
    Well, then it is decided. I will finish RE 2. Unfortunately I couldn't find patches for the PC version, and I don't want to waste precious space from the GC mem card. I will try to see if I can tweak RE2 in the PC. It runs too fast. I feel as if all zombies are Crimsom heads
    Got too late from work today, so probably I will make a couple of hours tomorrow for RE2. Have to work on Sunday too, so I doubt I can finish it this weekend , but that way I can keep the emotion of RE4
    Man, there are so many games I want to play (and finish) and so few weekends
    Buy another memory card your cheap bastard!

Hehe. I like to play in the PC because I can keep the save files. I have been keeping the save files of every game I played since 1998 (I lost most in a HDD crash thought)
    I already have 2 251 blocks Mem card for the GC, is not like I am so cheap either (but I am cheap )

Today i finally unlocked the Handcannon!To those of you that do not know when playing the mercenaries mini game if you beat all stages with all characters and get all 5 star ratings (above 60,000 points) you can unlock the Handcannon for use in the normal game.Its a suped up .50 cal magnum revolver.1-2 shots kills anything including most bosses.awsome bonus

yeah i checked out the handcannon....fu*kkin unbelievable!! Forget the rocket launcher...this weapon is jus too much....u can upgrade it to 99.9 for firepower...in order to understand how strong that is all u have to do is compare that figure to the regular handgun's firepower which is about 1.0

Once the weapon is fully upgraded u have infinite amoo for it!! U Dont need any other weapons...heck u dont even need any herbs or first aid spray cos ur more or less invincible!

What cracks me up is wen u attempt to buy it (well its free, as u unlocked it) from the merchant is goes "STRANGE-AH! What do you need that for? Goin' hunting an elephant?" in that Cockney English accent (well i think it sounds cockney)

Whats with his accent anyway??
    Also i dont quite understand the story behind the merchants....like how come them ganados dont attack them merchants??

Ive often wondered that myself.my guess would be perhaps they were infected and managed to cure themself without Lord sadler finding out so they are free to roam around as usual or something.eh who knows there are always weird things like that in RE games.

In one occasion I got to see a Merchant really close. Their face look even more pale than the Ganados. They have red eyes and all.
    Question, since you guys played RE2. What is the difference between Original and arranged mode?

I'm not quite sure to be honest. In arranged mode on the normal difficulty setting you start of with the rocket launcher i think it was and i also think theres a possibility you have the gatling gun etc in the item box so it makes the game real easy and just kinda takes the fun away from it. In original mode you have the standard handgun and you find other items such as the shotgun located throught the game. I suggest you play original mode as its more of a challenge. Also if you're goin to play the pc version theres a little cheat which gives you infinite ammo for all weapons. If i remember correctly you simply go to the status/item screen and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Aim

well, I am playing rookie in the arranged mode. You actually start with the sub machine gun and have the rocket launcher and Gatling gun in the item box. I am sorry, but I will keep playing in that mode I have even died with those weapons (twice)
    I want to breeze thru the game at least once, in order to get a feeling of the story, then complete RE4. I will go back later to RE2 to do it the right way later. I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO RE4
    Today I tested all 4 play modes. I think that they are just difficulty levels (2 extra ones) in the following order:
    1. Arranged Mode - Rookie
    2. Original Mode - Easy
    3. Original Mode - Normal
    4. Arranged Mode - Expert

In the Expert mode you only have 1 clip. Zombies are thought to even fall, and a knife. I did not reach the precint even (I didn't pickup any items thought), but I found Brad Vickers
    BTW, I decisted on playing RE2 on the PC. At work it plays too slow. At home I feel as the zombies fly. I might have to play using Virtual PC, and FAT32 on a 98 enviroment So I am playing it now on the Dreamcast
    I should finish RE2 at least once by next weekend