Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Cube players out there?

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r_a_s_10
    Yeh I thought so too! Being a big fan of FF i expected a lot more....but it was sh*t! My cousin had it so i played it round his house and its a good thing i didnt buy it! Did u lot find the game real hard cos i thought it was too tough especially since it was supposed to be aimed at 12-15 yr olds mainly

Aimed at 12-15 year olds!?

The theme looks like it suites a 3 year old to me, man, cmon, the main charator fights with a giant key, and he's allies are famous Disney charactors, i assume it was endorsed by Disney, a childrens entertainment company!

The game was such a laugh, my friends who we're both 18 at the time both purchased the game, and i just laughed at them, one of them still gets offended when i diss the game for being a childish crap Final Fantasy conversion

I do agree with the toughness, i never touched the game, but from observations, it was a game based on a children's theme, but with the control/fighting system toughness that was aimed at teenagers.

Some games just confuse me sometimes
    Last edited by GimieGimieGimie; January 12th, 2005 at 16:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    I do agree with the toughness, i never touched the game, but from observations, it was a game based on a children's theme, but with the control/fighting system toughness that aimed it at teenagers.
    Cos of the toughness i assumed its aimed at teens....but even then that game looked harder than some of the FF games anyway bottom line is the game was pants lol

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    It is a shame for the game, but I like that song from the game
    The song with Foxy BRown was from the movie Rush Hour 2. I did not like the song thought

Hey guys,

Don't you think it's absolutely ****ing funny us 3 alone have kept this thread going for nearly 5 pages now?

i guess there arent many gamecube fans out there

either that, or the rest of the gamecube players are too busy "playing"
    On note to that, I haven't touched a game for a while, since I am using my free time on TZ (and a couple of side projects too)
    As a note to the thread, I am planning to finish Mortal Kombat Deadly alliance This Friday night. I want to unlock all kofins. And on Saturday I will return to RE2

lol...thats gonna take a while getting all them coffins! 676 coffins or something like that right....all i can say is best of luck!! Resi 2...i wanna unlcok the tofu game but im jus too lazy to do! Currently im playin...*drum roll*.....nothing!! My mind is set on resident evil 4 so im jus waiting for that to arrive....so im staying away from video games so as not to remind myself wot a painful wait it is

I think I am more than half way with the koffins, so it isn't much. The expensive ones I already unlocked since I figured had the best rewards
    I am also more than half way in the mission mode. I don't really play much of the arcade. It is more of a game to play in Vs

I've been spending most of my time with Metroid Prime. I've got it on loan from a friend and he is coming up next weekend, so I've got to finish it before then. I'm only 21% done! lol

that aint too bad then dech! Fatal make sure u get a high percentage because the first time i played Prime i kinda rushed it and because i had a low percentage i didnt get to see the full ending Speaking of which i still have to finish Metroird Prime 2, Paper Mario and Prince of Persia....but i think it'll be quite some time b4 i can actually sit down and play them all through one by one

I STILL want to bang the girl in your avatar Ras

Quote Originally Posted by GimieGimieGimie
    I STILL want to bang the girl in your avatar Ras
    SO DO I!!!!

she's got very nice lips dont u fink.....the better to **** ur **** with...(i'll let ur imagination replace the *'s)

Quote Originally Posted by r_a_s_10
    she's got very nice lips dont u fink.....the better to **** ur **** with...(i'll let ur imagination replace the *'s)
    Ah man, to see that put into such colourful words is sick dude!

lol.....i can make it more colourful but i'll save that for another occassion