Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Windows Media Player 9 is refusing to play .avi movie files

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    wumply I don't know if I'm understanding you correctly are you saying that you download directly to a CD ? your burning the file while it's downloading ?

You should make a folder called downloads, if you want sub folders within downloads thats up to you...After I download my files I scan them with AV and then I extract the files inside the DL folder and scan them (safety freak) again. I then move or use the files as they are intended. From there you can burn them to CD if you want.

I got the file but I don't know if it's the right one "exam.avi 06-Nov-2002 14:59 3.9M" lol it's pretty funny what the student does

Oh it played fine both from HD and burned to CD.

Fastgame...No, I had only burned from my HD. I think what I was talking about in an earlier post was telling my CDROLLER program to play my selection from the CD from CDROLLER's main screenf instead of having to download it from my CD to my HD in order to play it.

You had the right exam.avi. I still enjoy that one every time I watch it--wish I could have been that student and had his presence of mind. Other favorites from that site are (though I can't guarantee all come from that site) Modelo, strangeland_dot_com_ultimate chain saw, well-built, nailgun, tech support,women drivers, McIndecent Exposure, and Hahn_bounce. If not at the site, Google might find them.