Thread: search engine optimization

search engine optimization

Ok, I've looked into a few companys, AAA optimization being the one I"m really staring down but it charges 1500 and up for a 6 month contract does anyone know of any really excellent companys to use?
    Wyhteagle
    //Don't Panic

here is the information the guy sent me about the company and costs, someone tell me if it's ok or I'm going to find something MUCH MUCH better

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/11/05

Mr. Joel Garrison

Hart Galleries.com

Davincicreations.com

To Joel,

Thank you for inquiring to Submit Express to optimize your web site to increase its Natural rankings on the 15 major search engines. It was a pleasure talking with you this afternoon and I’m following up with this note as promised. We provide a discount when optimizing multiple web sites.

The total cost for our Search Engine Optimization Program package, which provides a money-back guaranty in writing for Top 10 natural listing results in the 15 major search engines, ranges from $2500-$6,000 (depending upon the competitive demand for the key words you require) per web site for the 6 month minimum term of our program. We achieve results that get your site ranked in the NATURAL listings of the 15 major search engines. Our money back guaranty in writing kicks in at the 4th & 6th months.

The breakdown of those services and costs for the 6 months of our SEO Program package are as follows and compliment the info in the proposal:

Our Search Engine Optimization package is a 3 part program for a minimum of 6 months. The first part is the Initial Optimization and has a one time base price of $1500, (and varies with the demand/competitiveness of the key words/phrases you deem relevant and applicable). We use a minimum of 30 key words/phrases. All our work is done directly on the site optimizing 5-15 pages, doesn’t alter the look of the site, and is retained by the owner. We update the Meta tags, key words, title bar if needed and then some. We also create and generate additional content that highlights your key words to the search engines, by linking these new pages to on another, thereby generating a form of internal link popularity for your key words.

The second part addresses the fee based submissions and/or paid inclusions (which cost $699), includes registration in the Yahoo Directory ($299) that lasts one year and is renewable. The Yahoo directory contributes to higher link popularity (considered a major factor by Google) and provides search results to various distribution partners. The two others are pay per click firms. One being Yahoo/Overture Sitematch ($300-to be used at the rate of 15 or 30 cents per click) and Looksmart ($100- to be used at the rate of 15 cents 15 cents per click), both of which provide search engine results to various other search engines including Yahoo and their distribution partners, MSN, About, HotBot, Infospace, CNET, Roadrunner and others. The main purpose of using these pay per click services is to get the Search Engines to view and rank your site faster, and it seems to be working well. We don’t mark up the costs of fee based/paid inclusions.

We manually submit your site to 3 major fee/paid search engines and the 12 other major engines and the 75000 using our software. The 3rd part program is the monthly maintenance, not included in the base price, yet integral to achieve the goal (that being higher search-engine rankings). Monthly, we are continuing to increase your link popularity, as well as the manual submissions to the 15 major engines and to the 75000 minor ones using our software, provide monthly ranking reports and update/revise the optimization if the major engines change their algorithms and more.

We are the only firm in our industry that provides a money-back guaranty in writing. Since I've been with the firm we have not remitted any money back because we have achieved the results requested. Please know that all our work is search engine compliant, we detest and would never engage in unethical practices such as spamming and we achieve the results our clients contract us to provide.

If those prices are within your firms’ advertising budget, please respond to this note with a list of up to 30 key words/phrases you require, so I can provide a valid proposal and details. The more specific, targeted and focused the key words, enables faster & better the results, as well as allowing me to provide a lower cost. If you are focusing on specific market sector(s), please include the name of the city(s) in the beginning of the key word. The link that follows will help your narrow the key words most relevant to your business and the web site:

http://inventory.overture.com/d/sear...ory/suggestion.

I look forward to being of service to you and your firm

Regards,

David Saldick ~ Account Executive

Ph: (877) 737-3083 x212; Local: (818) 244-3033 x212

Fax: (818) 244-4025; Email: [email protected]

Submit Express, Inc./ www.submitexpress.com

417 Arden Ave., Ste. 106B, Glendale, CA 91203
    Wyhteagle
    //Don't Panic

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Before you start paying out any money for seo,(search engine optimization),i would suggest you submit your url to as many search engines as possible. Eventually their spiders will pick up your site and start indexing.

Why pay for it ??

Check out this guide Search Engine Submission Tips

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========