Thread: Strange Scrolling behaviour in OE

Strange Scrolling behaviour in OE

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first posting. I am running IE6 and OE6 on Windows ME. Lately I have noticed a strange behaviour in OE.

When I start OE, in the Identity Log-in screen, in which I have 4 identities, it will scroll the number of times as my different identities - ie 4 times, until finally it rests on the last one, before I can re-select and log in . In the past the scrolling was not there.

Also when OE comes up with a choice of suggested changes for a word, as I turn the spelling check on, again it will scroll the number fo times as many suggested words. This is really annoying! It never happened before.

Has anyone experienced this? I really appreciate any help here.

Thanks,
    domas

Go to Tools>Internet Options>Content>Auto Complete. You can clear forms and passwords to start over. This time make sure that you use the right password the first time. Otherwise you will end up with several again.

Note that you can remove the check mark in the block designating User Names and Passwords on Forms.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

I tried your suggestion, clearing forms and passwords, even removing the checkmarks. However the multi-scrolling behaviour still happens.