I kinda got things backwards, and posted to the XP area as I needed help. After getting the help I needed, the conversation went awry, and got hijacked... which I guess is normal.

However, just to keep things right, and get back to the correct way of getting things going, here is my overdue introduction.

My name is Denyse. Though I have been accused on another board of being a guy pretending to be a woman, I am not! My avatar is a self portrait; which was easy as I am a professional photographer.

I use Leica's, Speed Graphics, and a studio camera that was a gift from my great grandfather (it was his). Though I do have a digital camera (I just recently broke down and got one) I am NOT into doing with a computer that I would rather do, with the camera or in the darkroom.

I am single, and according to the gentlemen in the XP forum good looking (I guess it is a matter of taste).

I love motor sports, and do travel to as many races as I am able to get to. In order my favorites are F1; CART; NASACAR; IRL; and Pro Rally. I am not into Drag Racing at all.

I am an avid hiker, jogger, and swimmer. I also do a lot of driving; as I really do love the feel of the wind in my hair.

I guess that sums it about up.