Thread: The time set for MS's automatic updates keeps changing...

The time set for MS's automatic updates keeps changing...

IF THIS IS A BROWSER PROBLEM PLEASE CHANGE IT TO INTERNET EXPLORER/OUTLOOK EXPRESS FORUM.

It does this all by itself. So I have to check it frequently and often reset it. Any ideas as to why this is happening and what I can do about it. I'm using Firefox as my browser but want to keep MS updates updated in CASE I ever want to go back to MSIE. O/S: XP
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I don't know why the timing would change. That is bizarre. Does your system clock time change?

Nope, my system time clock does not change. However, since I wrote, neither has the time set for the MS updates. Go figure. Hell, it's a computer! And not all things are possible! But I appreciate your interest.

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Call it the ghost in the machine.. sometimes these things just happen. Glad it sorted itself.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    Call it the ghost in the machine.. sometimes these things just happen. Glad it sorted itself.
    or poltergeist?!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---