Thread: Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Trial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Trial

There is no fee for the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software kit; however, all orders are subject to shipping and handling charges. International orders may also be subject to import duties and taxes. If ordering from this site to a location outside of the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country/region in which you are receiving the shipment.

If you choose to order trial software on CD, a product key is included with the CD. Product activation can be completed online or by telephone within 14 days of installation and is required for continued use of the software. Detailed instructions and Microsoft's privacy statement are displayed during the installation of the product. The trial CD software kit is available only in English when you order it from this Web site. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for shipping CD orders. This trial software allows you to evaluate the product for 120 days.

Download: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software

MSFN

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    A few months ago I downloaded the OS and made a CD.Now I wonder if I need a key for that copy?
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

for download copies, microsoft sends an email with the link to the download site, included in that email is the CD key you need.