Thread: USB Optical Mouse

USB Optical Mouse

I recently brought a Ebuyer USB Optical Mouse the Newmen RED MS-0190,

i have plugged it in and windows installed default drivers (mouse came with no driver and i can not find any) but my mouse keeps sticking and will after a few minutes totally freeze up, and when i am using my USB modem on my PC it will totally freeze up in about 5 seconds.

I have tried the mouse on 2 other systems and they are fine, i have also wiped my system to make sure it was not a conflict problem, i have unplugged all my other usb devices as well but i stil lget the same problem

can some one please help.

Thanks

Lloyd

so.. it sounds like your the usb is messed up on your pc. if the mouse works on other computers, its likely not the mouse that is at fault.

and, especially, since you mentioned the usb modemn not working on the pc... it sounds to me like you have a problem with the usb ports on your pc. check to make sure the usb drivers are there, and functioning correctly.

Yea i messed up my englishg a bit there the modem does work so does my usb printer, scanner, bluetooth, webcam, memory key its just my mouse, i have tried the mouse in all 6 usb ports i have,

I have updated my usb drivers still no sucess at getting my mouse to work though, i have also tried microsft and logitech divers for my mouse and these do not help any more that the windows ones do.

what else can i do

ahh.. ok, i see now.

do you have any other USB mice available to try on the problem computer?

can you give me a link to where you got the mouse? i didnt come up with anything when i searched for it.

Here is the link for where i got the mouse from

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...duct_uid=76637

and i do not have any other usb mice, this was ment ot be a replacement for a wireless ball mouse

thanxs

hrm.. still cant come up with anything on taht mouse.

i am leaning towards saying that the mouse is defective and/or the cause of the problem. i dont know how much you want want to hear this, but i would try returning that mouse or something along those lines.

or better yet, find a friend with a USB mouse and have him/her bring it over and try it on your PC.

but still.. considering all your other USB devices work.. i still think it is a problem with that mouse.