Thread: Great racing game!

Bronze Member

Great racing game!

I downloaded a demo for this game called Flatout, and I was very impressed with it! I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes racing games, or just pure destruction! The demo has 3 levels, a dirt track, road track, and a 'high jump' where you take your car and 'eject' from the car to get as much height as you can. The damage effects are great, the graphics are very impressive. The control was pretty typical for a racing game, but definitely worth playing! The game itself won't be out for another month, but will have more levels, cars, and a destruction derby mode! I've always wanted to play a video game destruction derby car game! I couldn't be happier!

http://www.flatoutgame.com/index.htm

Download here:
    http://uk.nzone.com/object/nzone_flatout_downloads.html

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I played it too and was quite impressed. I sucked at the high jump though.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    wish I could get into this style of game.....NOT.....LMAO but thanks for the link just the same.

Bronze Member
    I bought this game when it came out (a year or 2 ago) and its still a HUGE hit at our LAN parties we have. I played it just yesterday in fact! I've looked around for new tracks and maps and mods, but haven't found much. I was wondering if anyone else has this game and knows where some more tracks or mods could be found. We are looking for some that are just plain destruction, we have the most fun with that. Most of the maps turn into a destruction derby contest anyway for us. But yeah, if anyone hasn't played this yet, I would highly recommend it! Racing games are probably my least favorite type of game, so even if you don't like racing games (Ahem, PIPER) try this one out. It's tons of fun, mostly because of the realistic damamge.