Thread: Checks won't print in MS Money

Checks won't print in MS Money

Using Version 14.0.120.1105v.

This is what happened when we tried to use the Money Help Menu

Print checks in Money
    Go to the Account List.
    Open the account (A group of transactions in Money; each Money account reflects a single bank, brokerage, retirement, loan, or credit card account. You can also create accounts to track assets, such as your home or car. that contains the checks you want to print.)
    Enter a new transaction or edit an existing one.

(I CANNOT FIND ANY PLACE TO DO THE ABOVE)

(Instructions continue...)

In the Number box, select Print this transaction.
    If the Print Address dialog box appears, enter the information, and then click OK.
    Click Enter.
    On the File menu, click Print checks.
    Set the options you want, and then click Print.

BUT WHEN I GO TO FILE > PRINT CHECKS, IT TELLS ME THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNTS WITH CHECKS TO BE PRINTED.

And if I go into the bills summary part at this point there is a place there where I can put in new recurring bills etc. but I still see no place to put in the info they want.

I need some input as to possible causes of this problem--and solutions we can try. Wondering if part of the instructions are missing???

wumply
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Correction (follow-up)...It was inaccurate to say that a part of the instructions might well be missing--more like I might have not grasped some part of them.