Thread: MSN Messenger 7.5 (Build 0306)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

MSN Messenger 7.5 (Build 0306)

MSN Messenger is an instant messaging program that lets you send instant messages with cool emoticons, send pictures and other files to your friends, call a phone anywhere in the world from your computer, see when someone is typing a message to you, page a contact's mobile phone, and much more.

Changes:
    - The "Get a Webcam" link now hides together with your MSN Display Picture.
    - The upgrade mechanism through patching will not show a Repair/Remove dialogue first anymore.
    - The Chinese version of MSN Messenger now correctly says "Most popular Dynamic Backgrounds" instead of "Data Packets" and "Pixie" instead of "Virtual Dog" (WTF?!). In the same version, the Voiceclip error message and tooltip now match.
    - The dialing dialogue will now show up when you're on a dialup, disconnected, and trying to sign in.
    - The Korean version now supports contact cards.
    - MSN Messenger now goes easy on the CPU you left it running on with pending IMs, when you sign in on another machine later.
    - An MSN Messenger versus MSN Toolbar bug was fixed

Download: MSN Messenger 7.5 (Build 0306)

View: MSN Messsenger Homepage

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar
    Thanks, maybe I can get this build to work correctly.

Just installed this yesterday,seems to be working fine so far.Only downside i have noticed is it seems to take longer to sign in.where the old version would take maybe 3-5 seconds this one takes more around 10 seconds on DSL connection.

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar
    Installed for me, but now that I think about it, you are right, it did take a bit longer to sign in. Oh well, at least it works FINALLY!