Hey guys,Having a small issue here that is really just annoying me.This has never happened before but until after i had my PC crash and was forced to format and reinstall everything.

When i enter one of my multimedia folders containing images or video,I have them set to display as thumbnails so i get to see a little preview image of the image/video but for some reason some images/video's in certain formats do not show up as they once did.I mainly notice this with video in MPEG4 format and images in PSD format.The second little issue is by default i have all media formats set to play in Windows Media player but for some reason MPEG and MPEG4 video are dead set on opening in Realplayer or CyberLink PowerDVD.I have tryed reinstalling media player,i have checked Realplayer and PowerDVD's settings and notice nothing wrong.And WindowsMediaPlayer's settings are all correct as well.

I have even tryed right clicking the files in question and selecting to "open with" option and choosing "always open with" windows media player.yet they still do not work.