Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo

Electronic Arts has released a playable demo of Need for Speed Most Wanted, giving you the chance to try out the upcoming racing game developed by EA Canada, creators of Need for Speed Underground franchise.

The demo offers two Quick Race Tracks, three cars, and three challenge tracks.

Download : Need for Speed Most Wanted Demo (544 MB)

Mirrors : EA | 3D Gamers | VGPro | Gameguru Mania

Gamers Hell

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

I simply LOVE IT!

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I have been playing it constantly since then. It might make it to the top in my list of Need For Speed Games. The beggining of the game rocks, showing the movie type, and giving you a good idea of what is to come. I just love cruising the highways followed by 14 cops and a helicopter

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    yeah, its an awesome game Dehc... some great graphics and physics too! LOL, the helicopter!

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

I am stuck right now. I think it kinds of save the AI in a different place that the save folder, because I passed Mig, but since I want his Lambo, I decided to try to load an older save file, and beat him again, and chose the markers. If I chose wrong then I just alt+F4 () and redo the last part. I discovered this trick after the first time I got busted (I read later that there is a much easier way, without having to exit the game). Well, I have to complete 1 milestone more, and I can't do it without ending up in Jail

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    LOL dehc... just roll with the punches... you should be able to beat the dude with any car...

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

LOl, I actually beat the game, thought I am very dissapointed. The best part was the last chase, and I can replay it
    I am not going to finish the game again in order to do that chase
    Now, I really think it is true, the AI seems to adapt to how many races you pass, because it happened a couple of times, when restarting the game, the oponents feel a lot more smart