I had 4 computers that were all connected to a router(non-wireless). 3 are running XP and the other is running windows 2000.

3 of the 4 would network just fine....but one of the XP machines wouldnt. The machine could see all the other computers but would come up with an error message saying that "the computer its trying to access is not accessable. You might not have permission to use this network resorce. Contact the administrator.
The network path was not found."

Thats just one of my problems....

I recently got a wireless router (Liinksys WRT546) because i wanted to use my DS and PSP online. All the computers are still connected by ethernet cables i just use the wireless for my portable systems. But now that i have switched routers none of my computers will network. They all see eachother but the same message that came up on only one computer orignaly now comes up on all of my computers when i try to access another one. The computer i was originaly having trouble with is a "HP Pavillion 515n".

And i have already tried using the thing under network connections where you click on set up a home or small office network... and it still doesnt work.

Thanks in advance for any help