Thread: Battlefield 2142 demo

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

Battlefield 2142 demo

Electronic Arts has now officially released the playable demo for Battlefield 2142, offering a new opportunity to experience this imminent futuristic multiplayer 3D action game by Digital Illusions.

This demo contains the Sidi Power Plant map that's playable in the new Titan and familiar Conquest modes with the European Union and the Pan Asian Coalition armies.

Playable demo (1106 MB)

3D Gamers

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    http://www.fangaming.com/download.ph...=288&gameid=61

There's a fast download link. I am hitting 700-800KB/sec. So it should be downloaded in a few (20-30) minutes.

Arrow

A file that might be needed:

D3DXDLLFebruary29.zip

I needed this. After installing it, the game worked fine.

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    Downloading off your fast connection BB, but what's all the clicking going on?Sounds like popups are going nuts but not even a quick glimps of one to be seen.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Clicking? I didn't get no stinking clicking?? It is a fast link though. I installed and played this twice yesterday. The first time was horrible. I hated the game. But then I disabled the intros, vids and so on. Went back to the game, got on a decent server and had a blast.

As long as there is no lag this game is awesome. Sure some things piss you off... but it's a fun game. But they should have made this an add/on or mod for BF2. I don't know if it warrants a purchase or not.