So I have uploaded every single file that came with my virtuanews pack, and then when I try to install, this is what I get...

Code:
Running this install script will do a clean install of VirtuaNews on your server
Error cannot write to static directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to static/sub_pages directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to static/comment directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to static/index directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to static/polls directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to pages/default directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to pages/default/mod directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to pages/user directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page
Error cannot write to pages/user/mod directory and cannot change the permissions of it. You must set the file permissions to allow writing, usually chmod(0777). Please do this then refresh the page