Thread: Ps2 / Xbox 360 Pal Imports

Ps2 / Xbox 360 Pal Imports

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get PAL Imports from I know I can get NTSC imports from but I need a ModChip for these to be able to play. Was just wondering if anyone had had any experience with buying these from anywhere?

Thanks

Play-Asia is one of the best video game import sites that i know of im sure there are others but this is one that i have used in the past and know many others that have used it as well.There was another one called Otaku Most Wanted at one time but i believe Play Asia and them merged together.Good luck

Hi,

Thanks will take a look at this website!

oh these too are NTSC format aren't they? I was wondering if anyone knew if there are such things as PAL imports??? If so, does anyone know where I can get these from?

I know with NTSC you have to have your PS2 / Xbox etc Chipped and then for your TV be able to do NTSC otherwise these play in Black and White...

Cheers for everyones help in advance!

Last time i checked they sold imports from all area's NTSC,PAL,and NTSC-J.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-...il+4-43-3.html

have a look at this page and i searched for Resident Evil 4 and on the page you can see Jap,US/Canada.Pretty sure they have pal as well.You may want to try contacting them directly to find what game you are looking for to see if they have it or can get it for you.