Just bought Ghost Recon, Advanced Warfighter....Installed the game...first Avi to play starts you out in a transport plane waiting for the door to open so you and your team can make the jump (Door opens slow)...you jump, skydive for a bit then you see your chute open then suddenly you realize...oh no...lol...my system is too slow...

During the install you get a message about a driver install for something called an Aegia Physx Processor...lmao...wtf...turns out that this runs in conjunction with you CPU and GPU...to calculate billions of mathematical computations per second in order to run the damn game...without this bad boy, which just came out by the way(at the meager price of 300.00)..your playing the game in choppy slow motion...I am guessing that this is the direction that the gaming industry is going. So get ready peeps...lmao...to spend some money...my card arrives today. Asus and BFG are the only two companies that produce the card....imagine that...I will keep you posted on the results after I install it....