Thread: Any Dutch Speaking members in the house?

Any Dutch Speaking members in the house?

Hey guys,I am attempting to help a friend out who lives over sea's in the netherlands.She has been having alot of PC trouble lately with blue screen errors.I have been helping her through remote assitance but now she finally managed to write out the error.PRoblem is it's dutch.So i was hoping someone here might be able to help me find out what it means.

Controleer of er voldoende schijfruimte beschikbaar is, schakel het stuurprogramma uit wanneer dit in het stopbericht is opgegeven of raadpleeg de fabrikant voor een bijgewerkte versie. Vervang zonodig de beeldschermadapter.

Raadpleeg de hardwareleverancier voor een eventuele BIOS-update. Schakel BIOS-geheugenopties zoals Caching of Shadowing uit. Als u de veilige modus wilt gebruiken om onderdelen te verwijderen of uit te schakelen en start de computer opnieuw op. Druk vervolgens F8 om geavanceerde startopties te kiezen en selecteer de veilige modus.

Technische informatie (mogelijk in het engels)
    ***stop: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0xf8a6551d, 0xf896cc38, 0xf896c938

***fs_rec SYS-Adress f8a655d base at f8a65000, DateStamp 3b7d8361
    I recommended her to do a system restore and after it completed it told her.
    "avast needs to restart *besturingsprogramma*"

Now using an online translator the word "besturingsprogramma" seems to translate to something like "Steering program" which is also what a word in the blue screen error translated to.Now i am starting to think avast may be causing it.

any help would be appreciated

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    This is a rough translation using Babel Fish:

Check if there sufficient disk space is available, link the wheel programme from when this has been given up in the stopper bulletin or consults the manufacturer for an updated version. Replace zonodig the display device adapter.

The hardware supplier for possible Bios-update consult. Link geheugenoptiesgeheugenopties geheugenopties such as Caching or Shadowing. If you want the safe mode to remove or eliminate components and start use the computer again on. Press vervolgens F8 to choose sophisticated start options and select the safe mode.

Technical information (possibly in English) *** stopper: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0xf8a6551d, 0xf896cc38, 0xf896c938

*** fs_rec Sys-Adress f8a655d base ate f8a65000, DateStamp 3b7d8361

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Thanks Rev i already did a rough translation but the problem is i dont know how exactly to find out what the error is referring to.I am trying to track down the problem program so thought the guys here could help out also heres a slightly better translation.

Check or is it sufficient disk space available, connect has been given up the steering wheel program from when this in the stopper message or consult the manufacturer for an improved version. Replace zonodig the beeldschermadapter.

Consult the hardware supplier for a possible BIOS-update. Link BIOS-memory options as Caching or Shadowing out. If you the safe modus want use to remove parts or from to connect and start the computer again on. Busily then F8 advanced start options to choose and select the safe modus.

Technical information (possible in the angels) ***stop: 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0xf8a6551d, 0xf896cc38,
    0xf896c938

***fs_rec SYS-Addresses f8a655d boss ate f8a65000, DateStamp 3b7d8361
    Last edited by bhxtyrant; August 17th, 2006 at 20:26 PM.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Looks to me like it is referring to either the video card or soundcard. Perhaps she needs to reinstall the latest drivers.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

I will check up on that thanks Rev,if anyone has anything to add please do so

Update and new problem,After much trouble shooting we think we got the main issue worked out.Now there is a new strange issue.The PC was using Xp home SP1 i recommended upgrading to SP2.After upgrading now the security center from XP always displays a red X on the taskbar and websites are no longer accessable.The PC can connect to MSN messenger and things of that nature but nothing in web browsers at all.Also when attempting to view windows XP built in firewall settings it says "cannot be opened".We have now uninstalled SP2 which fixed the security center obviously since it's now gone but IE still does not work.Any idea's as to whats going on :S

:EDIT:I can not recall but does installing SP2 make all past systemn restore points unaccessable?Reason i ask is after uninstalling SP2 system restore now gives an error for all restore points even those to the time right before SP2 was installed when internet access actually worked correctly.
    Last edited by bhxtyrant; August 19th, 2006 at 03:18 AM.