I get really tired of all these MS bashers, no matter what the subject someone always jumps in with the bla bla MS sucks crap.

I really like Linux and use it most of the time. I'm truley glad I can do so without having to justify it because of hatred towards another OS or MS.

Most of these MS bashers are real idiots, the things they say prove they don't have a clue. Yes MS has problems, mostly security but those can be fixed quite easy. Linunx is more secure but you really pay when it comes to hardware support......oh and when something breaks....well you better know a bunch of CL crap.....

This is the truth!... Win XP is the most stable, trouble free OS going. What ever Linux can do, Win XP can do and do it better ! The sooner the Linux idiots realize this the sooner they'll understand why most people use windows.

People use windows because it works ! people use windows because they don't have to be some phucking geek nerd in order to do something ! people use windows because they have other things to do in life, like work, play, have sex. Linunx idiots don't have sex, they get their nuts off running CL in terminal and bashing MS.

I use Linux because I like it, I sure hope I never lose my sense of reality and become one of the Linux idiots.

nah, that'll never happen, I like hardware too much