I woke up this morning my usual trip to computer screen looked normal. a finished virus scan (norton) and spy sweep screen both showing. My Incredamail window still closed in the task bar.
The difference this morning is that nothing was active! I could not click and close the open windows described nor was anything active in the task bar including the start menu. I am baffled......
The only thing abnormal the last few days is a couple times I would be in a program or on the internet and things would freeze and just ding a bell everytime I tried to click anything on my whole computer! Then last night I for some reason has to download a flash player for my msn....weird because it was there before and then this time its not and I have to download? ...anyway after that download (I am not on messenger anymore) norton says a remote access is trying to access my computer do you want to allow......
Ok back to the problem at hand......my task bar is locked programs wont end....task manager says they are running...weird though I can click on icons on my screen and they are active thus my access to internet and writing to you.....I'm sorry I know this was long.....I just wanted to be thorough
I need on my task bar badly!!! Hope someone can help...thanks