Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Booger's Out

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Unhappy Booger's Out

I decided to booger off from Techzonez. It's been a great 5 year ride, I made a lot of good internet friends, and helped make a niche for a group of some of the best. But as the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." I will be leaving Techzonez effective today.

I hate to go but it's a necessity and I will miss being here. I never thought in a million years I'd be leaving this community. I thought I'd grow old and die posting on these forums. However, things have changed and I have changed.

I wish you all the best and hope that Techzonez will be your place for years to come to get your tech news and support from, to talk with friends and to freely discuss things that you find interesting or helpful to others.

As for myself, I'll get on, but I will miss it here. Have a good one gents and ladies.

As they say in Japan:

"さようなら"
    "sayounara" for those without east Asian language support

Damn man im sorry to hear you will be going.You have been a member here since i first joined and have helped me quite a bit with my questions and all.I didnt know you as well as many others probally do but it will be a shame to see you gone.I hope everything works out for you and that you still stop by from time to time.Good luck

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I can't imagine what TZ would be like without you Big Booger. I hope that someday you'll miss us and come back in whatever capacity it may be, whether as an Admin or as a regular member.

I can still remember the days when we were a bunch of forum orphans after Peppy's forum went down. Reverend, Booger, Phishhead, Egghead and myself always stuck together on whatever forum we became members. I'm so sad for this to happen as you were a cornerstone of the development of this now big and popular forum that we strove to achieve.

You will be missed Boogs.

GRRR....

Booger you are the sanity and the laughs on this forum, all rolled into one. Without you it's just... well.... just another Tech forum.

Dammit BB ~ Of all people - not you...

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.~ Groucho

Politics and religion cause alot of trouble. You simply can't do much more than make the passing swipe w/o getting someone hot. Still, there had to be more going on than what was posted.
    You are a cornerstone here and I hope you come back. Good luck to you always. DRB

"Will Golf for Food"

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    boogs you hear all the members here so enough with ths horse crap about you leaving and get your A$$ back and stay out of the political arena would you.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    We had a political arena? How'd I miss that?

BB - do what you have to do. The door is always open to you and you know you're welcome to return anytime. I'll miss your posts and comments. Please keep in touch and watchout for the black helicopters.

Take care and best of luck.

-petard

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    I can't imagine what TZ would be like without you Big Booger.

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    Booger you are the sanity and the laughs on this forum, all rolled into one. Without you it's just... well.... just another Tech forum.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhat View Post
    You are a cornerstone here

Quote Originally Posted by phishhead View Post
    get your A$$ back

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Why this ? I thought it was against the rules to leave

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Well i think thats a bit harsh and an unfair judgement on the other members here. However i do understand your sentiments.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

And to Boogs, you will have "Administrator" under your name until i say different.

Techzonez is in your blood.

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    wow! this is very sad news. the end of an era. boogs is someone that always makes me smile and thinking he will still be surfing but avoiding tz just does not seem fair

xp is indeed getting old

please say hi again mf
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Well i think thats a bit harsh and an unfair judgement on the other members here. However i do understand your sentiments.
    Sorry Rev didn't mean to offend.
    Maybe it was a little over the top, but I was genuinely shocked and disappointed.
    My intention was not to affront any members, it’s just Boogs is a prolific poster and comes up with constant and interesting information, as well as some seriously crazy links. What I was trying to say is, without his abundant input the links will be mostly tech related (yeah I know it’s a tech forum) ~ but it was always fun to see what other things the world was up to.

Come back BB

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.~ Groucho

Sorry Rev didn't mean to offend.
    No problem, none taken.

He'll be back.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Well definitely sorry to hear BB, you've been a great member of this community and i hope everything works out for you !

Ofcourse your always welcome back, and that you're just taking a rest on the bench at half-time.

Keep it real, take it easy on the roads with your fancy 200SX, and give your dog a treat - let her bite the post-man. !

Cheers buddy.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---