Thread: Can't run flash content

Can't run flash content

I don't know is it a virus or some wrong settings but it has made me unable to run/see any flash content on my browser.
    I was using IE-6 & then I upgraged to IE-7 Beta (which i,m currently using) to solve the problem but it is not resolved.
    When I tried to download the Flash Player from the Adobe site, I was unable to do so as the download was never able to start.
    I got the Flash Player on a CD from a friend, installed it but nthing improved.
    The sites having flash content show a white area instead of showing the flash clip & when I right click in that area, the only option I get is " About Flash Player 9".
    I've scanned my system for any virus by using McAfee (updated definitions) but found nthing.

Please help me.......How can I sort it out.
    Muhammad Irfan

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    are you running any spyware detection software?

Also you say you are using IE7 beta. IE7 is now in Final and has been for a while now.

IE7 Final

Flash Player 9

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Also check on the adobe website for the flash un-installer utility.. it will remove any corrupted files... then run the installer again to make a fresh start.

But do this after installing the latest FINAL version of IE7 as Rev suggested.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---