Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4 CLAN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Call of Duty 4 CLAN

I just picked up Call of Duty 4 and I have to say this game is great! Are there any plans to make a TZ clan so we can own other players lol.
    Last edited by Linedawg; November 9th, 2007 at 20:33 PM.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linedawg View Post
    I just picked up Call of Duty 4 and I have to say this game is great! Are there any plans to make a TZ clan so we can own other players lol.
    Isn't it!!!.....I would be up for that....calling in air strikes is kick butt....the intensity of some of the "fire fights" is radical...and the level where your on the A130 gun ship protecting the troops as they work their way to the extraction point is awesome.....only thing I can say to the gamers here is "get the game, get the game, get the game".....lol...GET THE GAME.....

Man I have been playing this a lot so far. I’m already at rank 20, and I love the silencer on the M16 and the UAV jammer perk. That It is hard to see me since I done show up as a red dot when I’m owning the enemy lol. Just cant wait to get to rank 23 and get the sweet sweet claymore's.

Man i really thought more people would have posted to this by now. lol

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    Still haven't picked up the game (although I'm looking at it I admit). I might have to place it on my wish list for Christmas.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    LOL, i just got the game... installed it only laptop, just to check it out.. but can't get good picture... finally installed it over weekend on proper desktop, and this game is so beautiful! Only done the test range (17 seconds)! Need to dedicated several gaming hours... might send the girlfriend out with her friends this weekend

My cousin and I have a COD_2 clan, that we are migrating to COD_4... I'll get the new server details and post it asap! Look for =MDTK= ... say D1Shooter or Caprice sent you

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

That would be awesome, I have ran into a few players with the clan tag of =MDTK=. I look forward to the server info so we can kill each other. Right now my rank is 45 (one star general)

That would be awesome, I have ran into a few players with the clan tag of =MDTK=. I look forward to the server info so we can kill each other. Right now my rank is 45 (one star general)
    Haha.. good to hear! We are a pretty diverse group... although in recent months it has dropped off, with are nederlands contigent being poached by UAN and others.

Excellent progression through the ranks, does this only work for multiplayer mode on ranked servers.. or can you play in a LAN to increase rank?!

These holidays i'll try to get a few hours of online play

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Quote Originally Posted by cash_site View Post
    Haha.. good to hear! We are a pretty diverse group... although in recent months it has dropped off, with are nederlands contigent being poached by UAN and others.

Excellent progression through the ranks, does this only work for multiplayer mode on ranked servers.. or can you play in a LAN to increase rank?!

These holidays i'll try to get a few hours of online play
    The ranking is only for ranked servers as far as I know.

The ranking is only for ranked servers as far as I know.
    Excellent, err... how long do you need to play to get promoted through the ranks? Or is it more goal based - i.e. 5 kills, 20 game points etc etc?

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Excellent, err... how long do you need to play to get promoted through the ranks? Or is it more goal based - i.e. 5 kills, 20 game points etc etc?
    Each rank has a exp cap like 200 point 10000 point and ect. For each kill you get that is 10 point or 2 point of helping to kill some one. But you make you real exp by completing challanges. for example a 30 foot drop will give you 500 point off of completing that challange. Some for for 10 kils by knife, 25 kill by head shot and so on. Also you have to level each rank three times to advance to the next level. So you will get PVT -> PVT1 -> PVT2 then PFC. that hols true for all the ranks.

Wow, that sounds intense LD! I'm getting excited, finally got my internet working at home on the new PC.. I'll post another thread about THAT experience!

Is there a list of the COD_4 challenges that you need to complete? Or is it just a play around see what happens?

What servers do you play on? What's your ping or internet speed?

OK, for my clan server check out http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...122.102:28960/

Connect 8.2.122.102 port 28960

Anyway is welcome to come along and play around! Let me know how u go! Just say D1Shooter and Caprice sent you

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Is there a list of the COD_4 challenges that you need to complete? Or is it just a play around see what happens?
    I don’t know if there is a list that you can view online yet, but I know in multi player you can view all the challenges. It is located on the same menu as “Create a class”

Anyway is welcome to come along and play around! Let me know how u go! Just say D1Shooter and Caprice sent you
    I will jump on there tonight look for the handle Riplok or Linedawg. he will be the guy point the weapon at you lol
    Last edited by Linedawg; December 27th, 2007 at 03:13 AM.

I got the server added to my server list, I try to log in last night but the server was off line. Ill keep and eye open for when it comes back online.