Thread: Easy photo editing Software?????

Lightbulb Easy photo editing Software?????

Hey guys!

I'd like to purchase a program to edit photos for funny myspace pics.......

You know, like taking the face of some celebrity and putting it on a fat hairy body or.......adding funny text to a picture....or making a guy look like a girl with pink hair.....etc.

I need it to be easy to use like Broderbund Print Shop (you know, so easy a five year old can use it!) I don't want it to be a big huge bloated program that is expensive and will take me a two week class to learn how to use!

Looking for your suggestions!

Thanks!
    Sharon

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    take a look see at this Sharon.....it is free to boot......

http://www.getpaint.net/

She who must be obeyed Super Moderator piaqt's Avatar
    ... and there are lots of user-created plugins to give any pic that special warped something.

Last night, I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know.
    love, piaqt

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    I don't know. Although this is a big 'photoshopish' application, I'd recommend GIMP. It's free to boot

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

Question

Thanks for the suggestions.......I've downloaded the "getpaint" and was able to get some text on a picture. I've downloaded Gimp and am totally clueless as to how to get a set of "a$$cheeks" to shake or a set of "boobs" to bounce or making someone wave......I'm also not sure how to remove a face and put another in or paint hair or put a black eye on someone.

I'm sure it's because I don't even understand what half of these features are called to even choose it?????

I'm an idiot.........is there advice on a particular setting or feature that makes those things happen? Perhaps an ebook or page that I can read to learn how to do these things?

My blond roots don't run that deep........

Last edited by efc; March 14th, 2008 at 16:26 PM.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Thanks EFC.......though these tutorials are very informative, I think this stuff is WAY over my head.

Ok, whoever has a paypal account and wants donations, I have a few pics for you to manipulate for me.....LOL

Sharon

I always use photoshop, I find it much easier then Gimp. In order to use photoshop one must plan ahead, that's all you need, as for the tools you can always play around.
    The price wasn't a big deal, being in a photography student program, we get 25% off on adobe photoshop