• Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 50.00%
  • Don’t Know

2 50.00%

Thread: War Hammer Online

War Hammer Online

Just want ot know what every ones thinks about this game. I think it will be pretty cool, I have signed up for the Beta testing back in Decemeber. I still have not gain access to the game yet but im itiching to give it a go.
    www.warhammeronline.com

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Not really sure if it's going to nudge out the established population of WoW... but, there will definitely be a few players who loved the normal WarHammer Games, but also the actual real figurines etc

Let us know how you go.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    I'm in the agreement with Cash. I'm not sure it will cause any heartache to WoW or not.

I've read a couple of their newsletters and the game sounds pretty solid. I'll probably wait till a trial comes out that I can play.

I think this game will have some great protental and Warhammer has been around longer than Warcraft. Also something I personaly like about the game is the character classes. Each side has four basic classes of Tank, Healer, Mage and DPS but they are not name the same for each faction. For example a human healer is called a Warrior priest where a dwarf healer is a Ruin priest SO that is very cool the classes are catrered to the race instead of a default class type. Im also interrested in the Realm Vs Realm aspect of the game that sound like it could be a lot of fun. But one down side I see, it looks like the game is PvP orintated instead of Advernering based. But any way I will give it a go and see how it turns out. I really hope I get into the beta test.

Well looks like this game will be released on 9/23/08 how many people from TZ will jump in and give it a go?

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    It looks pretty good, but I am not much of a RPG player. I prefer Horror/Survival and FPS above all.