Thread: Where can I get copies of XP reasonably priced?

Question Where can I get copies of XP reasonably priced?

Anyone know? I have customers by the dozens who are willing to pay anything to downgrade......just sold my last batch that I got for $50 a pop from a buddy going out of business (is he crazy? With so many people "hatin" on their new computer)

Just wondered if any of you knew of a place to get them cheap so that I can save the customers the most money. I feel sorry for the last lady who came....she said, "I called Acer and they want to reformat it, but I will still be just as miserable with Vista....and they won't warrant my computer if I put XP on it....what do I do I'm so angry!!!" I told her to call Acer back, check if her system will take XP (that stupid laptop I bought would not, which is why it went BACK!)
    She called me excited and said YES!!! it will take it, and she found that her warranty was up in one month anyway....

Sooooooooooooooooooo, we need a copy so that she can have a wonderful computing experience again!

http://www.9software.com/ProductDeta...MCD&Click=5673

for $60, but you might wanna check out your local craiglist. Sometimes ya can buy a junker pc for less and get an xp cd key that way.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    or check into becoming a MS reseller and get part of the change for being the middle man

Thanks Thraxed, great site!

Phish, how do I go about doing that???? I hate everything about Microsoft but, some "change" from them sounds inviting....

Sharon

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar