The Importance of Walking

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 89 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell he is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,...... just getting over the hill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.