Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: re: Denyse

  1. #16
    Junior Member Farquard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Earth Sol-Sector
    Posts
    28
    Update...

    Her computer arrived today, and I now have it almost setup the way she likes it. The only problem is that it was shipped with Symantic AntiVirus and she will only use McAfee... so now to find McAfee 2009.

    I hope to have her back on line this weekend and I am sure she will be very happy to be so as well.

  2. #17
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquard View Post
    Update...

    Her computer arrived today, and I now have it almost setup the way she likes it. The only problem is that it was shipped with Symantic AntiVirus and she will only use McAfee... so now to find McAfee 2009.

    I hope to have her back on line this weekend and I am sure she will be very happy to be so as well.
    That's good news!

  3. #18
    Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    3,528
    maybe when she feels better she can pop in and out of TZ to say hi.



  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    254
    Sorry if I'm being thick, but I thought I'd seen a post from Denyse mentioning the accident. Has she been home and now returned to hospital for more treatment?

  5. #20
    Junior Member Farquard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Earth Sol-Sector
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Sorry if I'm being thick, but I thought I'd seen a post from Denyse mentioning the accident. Has she been home and now returned to hospital for more treatment?
    Yes, she is back in the joint, as she calls it. Her legs are not responding as well as they were expected to be. I am sorry, but I cannot go into more detail (her request).

    Oh yes... they do look almost as good as ever.

  6. #21
    Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blasters worm farm
    Posts
    3,127
    I hope she gets well soon !

  7. #22
    Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    DE - USA
    Posts
    2,304
    I send another Get Well for Denyse.

  8. #23
    Platinum+ Member veronica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    560
    I wish Denyse a speedy and full recovery. I will say a prayer for her.

  9. #24
    Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Watching Your every move...
    Posts
    4,451
    mmmm those legs...

  10. #25
    The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    mmmm those legs...
    Oink, Oink....

  11. #26
    Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Software Paradise
    Posts
    3,556
    Bump... Err.. excuse the Pun =P

    --- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

  12. #27
    Junior Member Farquard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Earth Sol-Sector
    Posts
    28
    Her legs look GREAT. And she is now walking.

    She would have been online but...

    She logs onto the net via my servers.

    A while back a line of Thunder Storms came through our area, the new addition to the house just for the computers, etc... took a direct hit from lightning.

    So much for arrestors, and surge protectors... all were fried. And then there was the fire and water damage.

    OK... the room has been rebuilt, and I know have the new equipment installed... but a portion of the backups in the "fire proof" safe did not make it.

    Thus, a lot of links, passwords, etc.. are all gone forever.

    I am back on, but she will be a while yet. Sorry.

  13. #28
    Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Watching Your every move...
    Posts
    4,451
    d00d...We understand. Just protect those LEGS!!!


    And all things attached to em...

  14. #29
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquard View Post
    Her legs look GREAT. And she is now walking.

    She would have been online but...

    She logs onto the net via my servers.

    A while back a line of Thunder Storms came through our area, the new addition to the house just for the computers, etc... took a direct hit from lightning.

    So much for arrestors, and surge protectors... all were fried. And then there was the fire and water damage.

    OK... the room has been rebuilt, and I know have the new equipment installed... but a portion of the backups in the "fire proof" safe did not make it.

    Thus, a lot of links, passwords, etc.. are all gone forever.

    I am back on, but she will be a while yet. Sorry.
    That's good news!

  15. #30
    Junior Member Farquard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Earth Sol-Sector
    Posts
    28
    I just ordered her a new laptop. Should be in around Thanksgiving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •