Thread: MSI announces two new G series notebooks for gaming

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar

MSI announces two new G series notebooks for gaming

Micro-Star International (MSI) has announced two new notebooks, the GX660 and GX660R, the latest G series notebooks for the gaming market.

Both models are equipped with AMD's latest ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 discrete graphics card with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM and a sound engine from Dynaudio. The GX660R will also feature RAID hard drive configurations.

In addition to graphics, sound and storage, the notebooks also boast Intel's latest Core i7 processor with MSI's exclusive TDE technology to throttle up system performance with the press of a button, Cooler Boost technology to boost fan RPM for better heat dissipation, and ECO technology to provide a powerful, silent, and extended computing experience.

DigiTimes

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    On that note, I just switched to an MSI motherboard with a P43 chipset, using my existing Intel Core 2 Duo E 85000. My Asus P5Q motherboard refused to fire up last week and it's only less than 2 years old. I also had some problems with my last Asus motherboard so I've made the switch to MSI.