Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Team Techzonez Server

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Good point dehc, everything should be in moderation.

Do you think we are a good role model for the kids of today, we spend heaps of time on Comps reading TZ posts, trying to setup times to play on TZ MOHAA servers LOL

We cant ignore that Computers are becoming more and more in our life, like Internet LG Refridgerators, PDAs and game consoles... I think it has to start in elementry schools, that technology is good for productivity for work, but you should also play sports, join a club etc

Its hard though... need to find a good compromise.

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    I think I am a good role model. After all I don't play more than 10 hours a week (If I am REALLY LUCKY), even thought I spend a lot of time with computers, but hey, that is my job. Still, nothing beats going out to drink some beers with friends, or better yet, going out to dance (I haven't done that for a long time. I have to find a GF)
    I will teach my kids to use in moderation, and also to buy their own computers. HEHE, I want them to learn the value of stuff. Money doesn't grow in trees

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    hey I didnt play all weekend. Mother in-law took the kids on sat and me and the wife went to a beach street fair and went out for dinner after then even got to go the bar and watch one of our favorite local bands play til midnight. So guys this is what the single life is like. Me like.

Ps woke up sunday hating life. nothing like changing a diaper with a hangover

Next time tell your in-law to keep the kids until Sunday noon (I would)

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    keep the kids until Sunday noon
    NOON!!! I'd say keep them till they're 25

at 25 are worse. They begin to appear with kids, which will be your grandchildren, and will want you to take care of them