Thread: win2k3 is C***

Hardware Guru TZ Veteran shadow_warez's Avatar

win2k3 is C***

thats it im using windows 2k advanced server, win2k3 is still palgued by that G#$ prob of thev csrss.exe process taking 100% of the cpu, i dont see how anyoen could use such C@$# ohh well my new server will be down for alot longer, sorry bout this, though ms actualy did soem improvments to their new flagship os, ohh well,

A Great Sig Done by a Great Artist,

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I never had a problem like that. The only thing that happened was it screwed up my network by creating a domain and taking control of the entire network.. that is why my MOHAA server went down..

odd

i never had that prob wit my Ut2k3 dedicated server,
    this prob was happening since the beta, i thought it was just a bug, i noticed that that cacheman and tweak ui were causing probs, so i stopped using em but i cant exactly find any apps that will help optimize my sytem, i have the latest build, 3790 i beleave, i was hoping itd be fixed,

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    SP1 for 2003 should be out in a few months. That may take care of your issue.

hmm

iv had thsi prob sinced the very first beta i thought okay its software imcopatabilitys, so i only installed certyain software, i thought itd be fixed by the rtm, but i guess they need someone on the inside to tell them bout it becuase none of the bug reports iv filed seem to get looked at, ohh well, ill wait for sp 1 hopefully it fixes the issue, cuz 2 hours to do one thing is very annyoing,