Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XP Keeps Restarting

Gimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Listen here you blankety blank blank blank...

Just kidding, I've been away for a bit, saw the past goings on so felt I sould reply. Yeah dude, that was a flame, and even though I tried at the beginning to say I wasn't trying to do that, it still came out that way. I don't like flamers (um...oh great, is that what I am. Danm it, you know what I mean....), so it's weird I found myself doing it. To be honest with you, I was somewhat venting my own frustration on having to deal with that worm because I had been dealing with it all day with customers trying to explain as nicely as possible how to resolve the issue and that it's not our ISPs fault. So... I agree with you. People shouldn't be flamed. My point still stands and your still a naughty boy for not doing your windows updates, but...

I love you man!!! <crying>

Ok, enough messing around. I'll help keep this a happy friendly place from now on, I promise.

Peace,
    Hex

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    That's cool Hex

Oh I'm not Gimmie....ooops

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Originally posted by FastGame
    That's cool Hex

Oh I'm not Gimmie....ooops
    Awww GROUP HUG!!!

It's all cool hex, it's all cool

You do know by now, that every flame is a stress reliever, but what people might not know is, a come back to a flame is even more of a stress reliever!

The stress of the virus, combined with the stress of the flame, dead with a single post!

Muahahaha, so the whole incident balances out perfectly!

The stress of the bug is gone, the bug is gone, everyone's hunky dory!

It's one of the little perfections in life!

Peace!

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    The hardest thing about being somewhat litterit about computers is passing on the knowlege without a resentment.That's why I went into a little business so that I can build affordable computers for people and then charge them again when they need some assistance LOL.But don't get me wrong,I do a lot of free work for people that can't afford it.I didn't quit my day job so to speak and I enjoy doing it.This forum is like that too.We all don't know everything and some know more about some things than others.The point is we help each other... gladly.I've not noticed anything adverse to that fact.Welcome Hex,you may have found a refuge.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Originally posted by zipp51
    We all don't know everything and some know more about some things than others.The point is we help each other... gladly.
    You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours