Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Join RIAA Boycott

Spoke too soon, It appears that the RIAA cannot dig itself from under a rock. Live in slime as long as it has, the slime just feels like home.

The RIAA's Cary Sherman has declared that they will not quit suing individuals. They would always go after the weak, those that did not have the capacity to fight back.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

It has been a long time since this thread was active. I have run across a disturbing article that everyone should be aware of the information in it. I do not avocate downloading copyrited music, literature or software. I am concerned about individuals being hounded by the RIAA and MPAA when there was no intent of wrong-doing.

http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/amer..._the_raw_story

Every once in a while some good news comes along. RIAA is going bankrupt. Can't happen fast enough for me.

More

I guess if you put the recent OBSCENE verdict LINK the RIAA is no longer in financial trouble. The $675,000 award for a 16 year old downloading and sharing 31 songs in 2007 is simply unbelievable. What a criminal this young man is. Compare him to Anders Brevik, who killed 77 in Norway in 2011. Brevik received only 99.5 days for each person he killed LINK. Which is worse, a teenager downloading a few songs or killing someone in Norway?