Thread: Will MS from MS WorksSuite 2000 run on my XP Operating System?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will MS from MS WorksSuite 2000 run on my XP Operating System?

Hi:

My last computer from Gateway came with Win 98 installed and a whole collection of MS WorksSuite 2000 programs, including MS Money.

Does anyone know if Money 2000 will install and run without a problem on XP...or is the only way to find out just to try it and see?

wumply
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I think the only way is to try, but odds are that it will work.

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    i sometimes use the old office 97 with windows xp and it runs fine on my windows xp so you should have no problems running the program.

Money is really good and I would be happy to take all the money you have to give wumply, if you don't need it or if money won't work for you

cheers
    egghead
    ------------------------------------------------------------

That was a superfast reply!!!

OK, I will try it.

Thanks.

wumply
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is www.metrocast.net/~wumply/exper-1.html

Egghead.
    Hey, your response wasn't there when I replied to Conan's! Laughed out loud at yours.

wumply

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    Originally posted by wumply
    Egghead.
    Hey, your response wasn't there when I replied to Conan's! Laughed out loud at yours.

wumply
    hehe
    Cheers!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------