Thread: Pictures

Pictures

I have Windows XP Home and installed MC Digital Image 9 to edit & store my digital pictures. When I e-mail a picture from the digital library it goes to Outlook Express and it will send the picture or pictures more than once. I have no trouble with text only. I have no trouble sending the picture but the people I send it to some times get the picture once, twice or more. Outlook Express has given me a new ID plus run me all over doing this & that to the computer put as yet I'm not sure how many picures will be sent when I hit the send button. I could use some help, my friends might be hoping I would take up another hobby ha ha. DOUG

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Try attaching the pictures from within outlook rather than within the digital library. It might be a bit more work, but you can be sure that the picture will be sent once.

Sorry for the late response. And welcome to TZ!

Multiple e-mail pictures

Hi Big Booger,
    I was sending two pictures in one e-mail and it was taking to long (5 minutes) when a small McAfee window came up (never did before) and suggested that I should disable the out going virus scan and told me how to do it so I did and for a week now my pictures have been going out (quick e-mail size) faster and with no pop-up's saying time-out, error & other small windows telling me something is wrong or went wrong plus no reports of multiple sending. Now, I have in the past disabled McAfee out going e-mail scan and still had trouble but until the McAfee window came up telling me what to do and how to do it nothing worked. ( it could have been a McAfee up-date, who knows) anyway thanks for the info and if you know anyone that has this problem you might pass it on. Thanks again, DOUG