so i've searched exhaustively on many forums/knowledge bases and stuff but cant find the answer i want (except perhaps at expert exchange but it says "sign up to see solution" and it costs 10 bucks a monthly pop =[). i've seen other people with the same problem and with no answers as well. i messed with some windows services by using "services.msc" in run and switching some from automatic to manual. then my compy's internet pinged at 200 which was the suck. so i switched em back and it's down to about 100 but should be around 30. also, the problem i had since the service manualling is that in my network connections, i hit "repair" and it comes up with an error saying "blah blah operation failed: flushing arp cache. contact your isp guy". using arp -d and arp -a or netsh interface ip delete arpcache in command doenst solve it. one guy said he switched his services and it solved for him and also one guy told me IT WAS a service i siwthced but i switched and started em all back but still ping very high. anyone else has other advice and i would appreciate it GREATLY. seriously, i'm gettin grey hairs already and i'm 15!

-chung, thanks you